- The Company is revising its GAAP earnings range for 2013 to $1.05 to $1.10 per share from $1.25 to $1.30 per share. The above includes approximately $0.15 per share of costs related to the previously announced facility and product line rationalizations. Excluding the $0.15 per share of costs, earnings on an adjusted basis are expected to be in the range of $1.20 to $1.25 per share.
- Earnings for 2014 are expected to be well above those for 2013 and in the range of $1.75 to $1.95 per share.
- The Board of Directors has approved an authorization to repurchase up to $50 million of the Company’s common stock.
Materion Corporation Provides 2013 Earnings Update And Outlook For 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.