PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), a leader in social business, today announced that it will report financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013, after the U.S. markets close on Tuesday, February 11, 2014.
In conjunction with this announcement, Jive will host a conference call on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to review the company's financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2013, in addition to discussing the company's outlook for the first quarter 2014. Jive's earnings conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-866-454-4208 (domestic) or 1-913-312-4372 (international) with conference ID #2508011. A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of Jive's website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/ and a replay will be archived and accessible at: http://investors.jivesoftware.com/events.cfm. A replay of this conference call can also be accessed through February 18, 2014, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). The replay passcode is 2508011.
About Jive SoftwareJive (Nasdaq:JIVE) is the communication and collaboration platform for modern, mobile business. Recognized as a leader in social business by the industry's top analyst firms, Jive's cloud-based platform connects employees, customers and partners – transforming the way work gets done and unleashing productivity, creativity and innovation for millions of people in the world's largest businesses. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog here.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Brian Denyeau ICR (646) 277-1251 email@example.com Media Contact: Amanda Pires (650) 465-1215 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV