Avnet Electronics Marketing, an operating group of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), is launching an extensive set of training seminars for designers of embedded applications based on the Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC. These half-day technical sessions will be presented across the globe by Avnet subject matter experts in conjunction with Xilinx, Inc., Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) and MathWorks.
“We are building upon the success of the SpeedWay Design Workshops TM to bring these application-specific trainings featuring Avnet’s and our partners’ extensive technical expertise,” said Jim Beneke, vice president of global technical marketing for Avnet Electronics Marketing. “In these sessions, engineers can learn about the various Zynq-based solutions available today for specific embedded applications, including software-defined radio, vision, and motor control.”
Attendants can choose to participate in any or all of the following sessions:
- Smarter Vision Design Seminar: This free seminar introduces students to the Xilinx Smarter Vision offering, featuring the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC, complemented with Vivado®, a robust development environment consisting of IP Integrator and Vivado HLS (High-Level Synthesis), Open CV libraries, SmartCORE™ IP and video development kits.
- Smarter Vision Design Workshop: Presented in conjunction with the Smarter Vision Design Seminar, this workshop introduces embedded vision SoC application development using the Xilinx Vivado Design Suite to target the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC. The student will be guided on how to move a software-based OpenCV algorithm to hardware using Vivado HLS and included video libraries. This hands-on lab costs $49, with limited number of seats available.
- Motor Control from Concept to Production with Zynq: This free seminar is offered in conjunction with ADI, MathWorks and Xilinx. It bridges the gap between systems and hardware engineers by introducing an automated tool flow using Simulink® for modeling and C and HDL code generation targeting the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC. Demonstrations will feature Avnet’s ZedBoard TM tightly coupled with Analog Devices’ precision signal chain and comprehensive reference design.
- Integrated Software-Defined Radio on Zynq: This free seminar is given by Avnet, ADI and MathWorks. It introduces wireless communication system design on the new Software-Defined Radio Kit II featuring Analog Devices’ AD9361 single-chip, RF agile transceiver.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV