GTT (NYSE MKT: GTT), a cloud networking service provider offering Tier 1 IP and Ethernet network solutions to multinational enterprises today announced the opening of a new Global Network Operations Center (NOC) in Belfast, Northern Ireland to support the global delivery of cloud networking services to a growing base of multinational clients.
“GTT is rapidly growing and our client base has more than doubled in the past year,” said Richard D. Calder Jr., President and CEO of GTT. “To keep pace with this growth, we have opened a new European-based Global Network Operations Center to broaden our capabilities of providing superior service to our clients around the world.”
“GTT selected Belfast to expand our Global Network Operations Center due to the quality and depth of the workforce that Northern Ireland has to offer, and the excellent network infrastructure that exists throughout the country,” said Geoffrey K. Hicks, GTT’s Senior Vice President of Operations and Engineering.
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information, please visit GTT at www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV