PENNINGTON, N.J., Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Family Vacation Critic ( http://www.familyvacationcritic.com) has released its annual list of the top 10 destinations introducing new attractions for families in 2014.
According to Lissa Poirot, editor of Family Vacation Critic, "Each year, we take a look at what is new and exciting in family travel. Destinations like New York City and Orlando are always popular spots for families, and this year's new attractions will offer something for families who may be considering a return visit. There are also some really exciting new additions being offered in smaller destinations like Kansas City and Hilton Head, which give families even more reason to plan a trip to a location they may not have had considered before."
Destinations named to the list include:
- What's New: Universal Orlando's expansion of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter , introducing Diagon Alley and Hogwarts Express (summer 2014); LEGOLAND Florida's new DUPLO Valley play area for toddlers (spring 2014); the completion of Magic Kingdom's largest expansion ever, with the unveiling of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in New Fantasyland (spring 2014 ); Ihu's Breakaway Falls, a new waterslide at Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark; and the new Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (fall 2014).
- What's New: The 150 th anniversary of the Yosemite Grant in 2014 will bring a year's worth of special events and programs to the park, including photography workshops, art classes, history talks and more.
- What's New: Following Disney's release of the animated hit Frozen, Adventures by Disney introduces Norway to its 2014 destination list, offering fishing in Lake Loen's glacial waters, a Fjord Safari on an inflatable boat and a hands-on visit to a working Norwegian farm.
- What's New: Kansas City Zoo's expanded animal exhibits, including The Helzberg Penguin Plaza, and the tallest, fastest waterslide in the world, Verruckt, opening at Schlitterbahn Waterpark in 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV