PARIS, Jan. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CGG provides its vessel utilization and fleet allocation updates for the fourth quarter and full year of 2013.
Vessel utilization for the fourth quarter of 2013:
- The vessel availability rate was 83%, in line with Company forecasts made during the recent Capital Market Day and following the delay of recently awarded large contracts. This compares to an 89% availability rate in the third quarter of 2013 and a 93% rate in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- The vessel production rate was 90%. This compares to a 94% production rate in the third quarter of 2013 and an 89% rate in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- During the fourth quarter of 2013, our 3D vessels were allocated 66% to contract and 34% to multi-client programs.
Vessel utilization and fleet allocation update for the full year 2013:
- The vessel availability rate for the full year 2013 was 89%. This compares to a 90% rate for the full year 2012.
- The vessel production rate was 92% for the full year 2013. This compares to a 90% rate for the full year 2012.
- During 2013, our 3D vessels were allocated 72% to contract and 28% to multi-client programs.
- CGG backlog as of January 1 st 2014 stood at $1,340 million, sequentially stable and up 9% compared to last year.
|Communications Contact Christophe Barnini Tel: +33 1 64 47 38 11 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||Investor Relations Contact Catherine Leveau Tel: +33 1 64 47 34 89 E-mail: email@example.com|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts