Incyte Corporation (Nasdaq: INCY) today announced that in connection with the hiring, announced on January 13, 2014, of Hervé Hoppenot as President and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Hoppenot received an award of restricted stock units (RSUs) to acquire 400,000 shares of Incyte common stock. The RSUs will vest in equal annual increments over a six year period, with the first installment vesting on December 31, 2014, subject to Mr. Hoppenot's continued service with the Company through the applicable vesting dates. The RSUs will be subject to accelerated vesting in connection with certain qualifying terminations of service, as specified in Mr. Hoppenot’s employment agreement with the Company. This award was made outside of Incyte’s stockholder approved equity incentive plan and was approved by the Company's independent directors as an inducement material to Mr. Hoppenot’s entering into employment with the Company in reliance on NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), which requires this public announcement.
Incyte Corporation is a Wilmington, Delaware-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of proprietary small molecule drugs for oncology and inflammation. For additional information on Incyte, please visit the Company’s website at www.incyte.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV