SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: UBNT), a next-generation communications technology company, today announced that its second quarter 2014 financial results will be released on February 6, 2014.
Robert J. Pera, Founder, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, and Craig L. Foster, Chief Financial Officer, will host a Q&A-only conference call at 2:00 PM PT ( 5:00 PM ET) on the same day.
The company will provide a transcript of management's prepared remarks on the Investor Relations section of Ubiquiti Networks' website. This information will be available after market close on February 6, 2014.
To listen to the Q&A call via telephone, dial (877) 291-1296 (U.S. toll-free), or (720) 259-9209 (International) to be connected to the call by an operator. Participants should dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. Investors may also listen to a live webcast of the conference by visiting the Investor Relations section of Ubiquiti Networks' website. http://www.ubnt.com.A replay of the webcast will be available at http://www.ubnt.com. About Ubiquiti NetworksUbiquiti Networks (Nasdaq: UBNT) is closing the digital divide by building network communication platforms for everyone, everywhere. With over 20 million devices deployed in more than 180 countries, Ubiquiti is transforming under-networked businesses and communities. Our leading edge platforms airMAX™, UniFi™, airFiber™, airVision™, mFi™ and EdgeMAX™ combine innovative technology, disruptive price performance and the support of a global user community to eliminate barriers to connectivity. For more information, join our community at http://www.ubnt.com. Contact: Mary Zimmerman IR@ubnt.com SOURCE Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV