Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE MKT:OGEN) (the “Company”) today announced that in view of the unusual market activity in the Company’s stock, the NYSE MKT (the “Exchange”) has contacted the Company in accordance with its usual practice. The Company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
About Oragenics, Inc.
Oragenics, Inc. is focused on becoming the world leader in novel antibiotics against infectious disease and probiotics for oral health in humans and pets. Oragenics, Inc. has established two exclusive worldwide channel collaborations with Intrexon Corporation Inc., a synthetic biology company. The collaborations will allow Oragenics access to Intrexon's proprietary technologies with the idea of accelerating the development of much needed new antibiotics that will work against resistant strains of bacteria and new therapeutic probiotics designed to alleviate symptoms from oral diseases. Oragenics also develops, markets and sells proprietary OTC probiotics specifically designed to enhance oral health for humans and pets, under the brand names Evora and ProBiora in more than 13 countries worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV