CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE), parent of LendingTree, LLC, today announced that Chief Executive Officer, Doug Lebda, and Chief Financial Officer, Alex Mandel, will participate in the 16 th Annual Needham Growth Conference, being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
Mr. Mandel will be presenting a company overview at the conference on Wednesday, January 15, at 3:30 PM ET. The presentation will be simultaneously webcast via the company's website at http://investor-relations.tree.com/ and also at http://wsw.com/webcast/needham64/TREE.
For additional information, email email@example.com.About Tree.com, Inc.Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) is the parent of several brands and businesses that provide information, tools, advice, products and services for critical transactions in consumers' lives. Our family of brands includes: LendingTree®, GetSmart®, DegreeTree®, LendingTree Autos, LendingTree Home Pros SM and LendingTree Education SM. Together, these brands serve as an ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, education, auto, home services and other services from multiple businesses and professionals who will compete for their business. SOURCE Tree.com, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV