The investment bank downgraded the stock to "overweight" from "neutral".
"We believe the company's recent operational challenges and lack of near-term visibility are likely to continue for at least one to two more quarters," wrote analyst Michael Rehaut in the report.
The construction material wholesaler recently released preliminary fourth-quarter sales between $330 million and $335 million, missing expectations. JPMorgan analysts had hoped for $365 million, while analysts polled by Thomson Reuters had consensus of $343.6 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV