One follower wanted to know if investors should hold or sell shares of SodaStream (SODA), after it lowered guidance for fiscal 2013. Shares plunged over 22% on the news.
Cramer complimented TheStreet's Herb Greenberg, who has been all over the stock. Cramer added that today's report was terrible and that he didn't want investors in SODA.
Turning to shares of Lululemon Athletica (LULU), one follower wondered if today's selloff was an overreaction to its lower guidance.Cramer said he was suspicious of LULU. He also didn't like the fact that the company was in its first year with a new CEO, because they tend to reset and lower expectations in the short term. Finally, Cramer touched on regional banks. He said it was a good area for investors to be in, going forward. Specifically, Cramer said likes KeyCorp (KEY) the most. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV