- The company announced that it has aligned with collaborator Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Takeda), as well as with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and European Union regulators, on a protocol amendment to unblind the phase 3 AETHERA clinical trial in the second half of 2014.
- Under the collaboration with Takeda, ADCETRIS recently received marketing authorization in Australia and Singapore, and regulatory approvals are being pursued in multiple other countries globally during 2014, including Japan.
- ADCETRIS was recently added to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines for the treatment of relapsed CD30-positive peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL).
- Seattle Genetics reviewed anticipated 2014 data presentations and program milestones from its portfolio of ADC programs, including a broad clinical development program evaluating ADCETRIS for the treatment of CD30-positive malignancies and progress with ADC candidates SGN-CD19A, SGN-CD33A and SGN-CD70A.
Seattle Genetics Highlights Key 2014 Milestones And Activities At J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts