- The company announced that it has aligned with collaborator Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Takeda), as well as with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and European Union regulators, on a protocol amendment to unblind the phase 3 AETHERA clinical trial in the second half of 2014.
- Under the collaboration with Takeda, ADCETRIS recently received marketing authorization in Australia and Singapore, and regulatory approvals are being pursued in multiple other countries globally during 2014, including Japan.
- ADCETRIS was recently added to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines for the treatment of relapsed CD30-positive peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL).
- Seattle Genetics reviewed anticipated 2014 data presentations and program milestones from its portfolio of ADC programs, including a broad clinical development program evaluating ADCETRIS for the treatment of CD30-positive malignancies and progress with ADC candidates SGN-CD19A, SGN-CD33A and SGN-CD70A.
Seattle Genetics Highlights Key 2014 Milestones And Activities At J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.