Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:44 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Morgan Stanley downgraded General Mills (GIS) to sell from hold. "That's never been a good call," Cramer said of the downgrade. GIS closed down 1 cent to $48.80.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) to buy from hold. Although the stock has struggled, Cramer said the analyst sees the restructuring plan working. He said the stock could have a lot of upside if it's true. CLF rose 2.6% to $22.94.BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN) is a "controversial stock," Cramer said. He doesn't know if the stock can hold its current levels. BMRN jumped 3.9% to $71.34. "People always misinterpret" the Chinese comp numbers for Yum! Brands (YUM), a holding in his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, Cramer said. He said KFC is strong and Pizza Hut is weak. "KFC is the driver" for YUM, Cramer said, and he's buying on the weakness. YUM fell 18 cents to $73.23. Analysts have been reiterating their buy recommendations on Celgene (CELG), Cramer said. He said the biotech's presentation on Monday was "great" but thinks investors should "wait until it comes down a little more" in price before buying. CELG was 1.3% higher at $167.04. JPMorgan downgraded Stratasys (SSYS) to hold from buy. "It's about time. These things have been straight up." Cramer said, referring to 3-D company stocks. SSYS plummeted 8.2% to $119.37.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV