PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RG Barry Brands (NASDAQ:DFZ) today named digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its Director Ecommerce.
Ms. Richard will be responsible for strategy and management of R.G. Barry's online initiatives, including multi-brand direct web store operations, online marketing and overall ecommerce channel growth.
She most recently served as Director Interactive Marketing for Gourmet Food and Gift Baskets with 1-800-Flowers and has been involved in building the online presence of brands including Sears, Kmart, 1-800-BASKETS, Fannie May, Cheryl's, The Popcorn Factory, Lerner, Layne Bryant, Mazda, US Cellular, UPS and La-Z-Boy.
"We are very excited that Heather will be guiding what we view as one of the fastest-growing and most important areas of our future business," said Greg Tunney, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We recognize that we must drive digital growth not only on our own websites, but also on the many other platforms selling our brands."Richard added, "It is very exciting to be joining a team that has shown its commitment to digital marketing and Ecommerce by making the kinds of long-term investments in strategy, infrastructure and people necessary to succeed. I look forward to the exciting challenges ahead." Richard is a graduate of The Ohio State University and will be based at RG Barry's suburban Columbus headquarters. About RG BarryRG Barry develops accessories brands that provide fashionable, solution-oriented products for a great life. Our primary brands include: Dearfoams slippers dearfoams.com; baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories baggallini.com; and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products footpetals.com. To learn more, visit us at rgbarry.com. SOURCE RG Barry Brands
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV