BUFFALO, N.Y., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank Corporation ("M&T") (NYSE: MTB) plans to announce its fourth quarter and full year 2013 earnings results in a press release that will be issued before the market opens on Friday, January 17, 2014. Following the release, M&T will conduct a conference call and webcast at 10:30 a.m. (ET) to discuss the earnings results. The conference call and webcast may contain forward-looking statements and other material information.
Domestic callers wishing to participate in the call may dial toll free (877) 780-2276. International participants, using any applicable international calling codes, may dial (973) 582-2700. Callers should reference M&T Bank Corporation or the conference ID #31841565. The conference call will be webcast live through M&T's website at http://ir.mandtbank.com/events.cfm.
A replay of the call will be available through January 20, 2014 by calling (800) 585-8367, or (404) 537-3406 for international participants, and by making reference to the ID # 31841565. The webcast archive of the conference call will be available by 7:00 p.m. January 17, 2014 on M&T's website at http://ir.mandtbank.com/events.cfm.
M&T is a financial holding company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. M&T's principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T's Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank.Investor Contact: Donald J. MacLeod (716) 842‑5138 Media Contact: C. Michael Zabel (716) 842-5385 SOURCE M&T Bank Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV