Solution Innovations and Deeper Integration With PurePath Technology ® Break Down IT Silos, Reduce Application Backlogs and Accelerate Time-to-market
DETROIT, Jan. 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced deep enhancements to Compuware Strobe, a key component of Compuware APM for Mainframe. Strobe is the leading mainframe application performance measurement and analysis solution that has helped customers pinpoint application inefficiencies for more than four decades. Throughout that time Compuware has continuously innovated Strobe, most recently enriching it with greater automation, intelligent analytics and increasing ease of use to help those less familiar with mainframe applications to diagnose problems more quickly and effectively.
"We are excited about Strobe's new functionality, particularly the iStrobe and DB2 reporting enhancements," said Mariusz Dąbek, Team Leader, PKO Bank Polski. "Our staff will be able to pinpoint the root cause of an application problem faster and more easily with iStrobe's sorting and filtering capabilities. We also anticipate saving on CPU usage because of Strobe's ability to generate an SQL analysis report on demand without first having to take a Strobe measurement. Additionally, more comprehensive DB2 reporting means we'll get access to the critical data we need so we can solve application issues more quickly."As Strobe customers around the globe manage the performance of increasingly complex applications that span multiple platforms, they will benefit from the solution's many enhancements, including: -- An enhanced user interface in iStrobe. This new interface utilizes advanced Web technologies to provide an easier navigation path to the root cause. Charts and graphs visually summarize key performance information and provide alternate paths to navigation.
- An enhanced status display. Users can now view the status of all measurements and profiles in one display. They can also sort, filter and tag the data to improve productivity.
- A graphical user interface for taking measurements. This interface allows inexperienced or new users to submit measurement requests using a familiar graphical user interface, without having to learn ISPF.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV