SUGAR LAND, Texas, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arabian American Development Co. (NYSE: ARSD), a leading provider of high purity, specialty chemicals announced today that Nicholas Carter, CEO and President will present at "TEN"; Noble Financial Capital Market's 10th Annual Equity Conference being held January 19-22, 2014, at the Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida. Mr. Carter is scheduled to present on Monday, January 20th at 2:30 pm in Room 4.
A live audio, high-definition video webcast of ARSD's presentation and a copy of the presentation materials will be available on the Company's website arabianamericandev.com, or through the Noble Financial website www.noblefcm.com. Please register at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access. A Microsoft SilverLight viewer is required (a free download from the presentation link) to participate. The webcast and presentation will also be archived on the website for 90 days following the event.
For more information about the Noble TEN conference or to register for the event, please visit the conference link at nobleresearch.com/TEN/2014.
About Arabian American DevelopmentARSD owns and operates a petrochemical facility located in southeast Texas, just north of Beaumont which specializes in high purity petrochemical solvents and other solvent type manufacturing. The Company is also the original developer and a 35% owner of Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Co., a Saudi Arabian joint stock company. For more information about Arabian American Development, visit arabianamericandev.com.Investor Relations:Genesis Select Corp. Kim Rogers303-415-0200 firstname.lastname@example.org Company Contact: Nick Carter, President and Chief Executive Officer(409) 385-8300 email@example.com SOURCE Arabian American Development Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV