PURCHASE, N.Y., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mountain Dew Kickstart took mornings by storm in 2013. Now, DEW Nation can get ready for the night with a pair of new refreshing and bold Mtn Dew Kickstart flavors developed for nighttime consumption.
Mtn Dew Kickstart Black Cherry and Mtn Dew Kickstart Limeade fuse the great taste of Mountain Dew with five percent real fruit juice, plus electrolytes for taste. With only 80 calories per 16 oz. can and just the right amount of kick, Mtn Dew Kickstart is the ideal beverage to get you ready for whatever the night will bring.
"Mtn Dew Kickstart Black Cherry and Mtn Dew Kickstart Limeade give you just the right amount of kick to get you ready for anything the night brings your way," said Greg Lyons, Vice President of Marketing at Mountain Dew. "Whether it's an epic road trip, a winner-take-all gaming tourney or a standing-room-only concert, Mtn Dew Kickstart packs 16 ounces of energizing refreshment so you and your buddies can start the night right."Mtn Dew Kickstart Black Cherry and Mtn Dew Kickstart Limeade drop in retail stores nationwide today. Meanwhile, five Mtn Dew Kickstart "Night Machines" are hitting the street across the U.S. to give fans an opportunity to taste the new flavors.
- MTN DEW KICKSTART BLACK CHERRY IMAGE: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140113/NY44879-b
- MTN DEW KICKSTART LIMEADE IMAGE: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140113/NY44879-c
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV