MeetMe, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MEET), the public market leader for social discovery, announced today that its people discovery application Choosy ranked as the number one new app and the number 29 overall app in the Social category of the Google Play Store over the most recent weekend. MeetMe launched the app as part of its strategy to deploy standalone apps to complement its successful MeetMe app. Choosy encourages high quality interactions by having users respond to simple icebreaker questions that allow them to show their personalities to prospective matches.
“We are now actively promoting Choosy on our core MeetMe Android app,” said Geoff Cook, CEO of MeetMe. “We believe the power to cross-promote our suite of applications using our core MeetMe app is apparent in Choosy’s swift climb in the rankings since its launch last month.”
The company plans to launch additional cross-marketing placements for its standalone apps over the coming weeks. These placements will include a permanent main menu integration in the MeetMe app, as well as promoting the standalone apps to all new users of MeetMe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV