ATLANTA, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey S. Sloan was appointed to the company's Board of Directors effective immediately. Mr. Sloan was appointed Chief Executive Officer in October 2013 after having served as the company's President since June 2010. Prior to joining the company, Mr. Sloan was a partner and the worldwide head of the Financial Technology Group for Goldman, Sachs & Co.
About Global PaymentsGlobal Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading provider of electronic transaction processing services for merchants, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), financial institutions, government agencies and multi-national corporations located throughout North America, South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Global Payments, a Fortune 1000 company, offers a comprehensive line of processing solutions for credit and debit cards, business-to-business purchasing cards, gift cards, electronic check conversion and check guarantee, verification and recovery including electronic check services, as well as terminal management. Visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com for more information about the company and its services.
Investor Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Jane Elliott 770-829-8234Media Contact: email@example.com Amy Corn770-829-8755 SOURCE Global Payments Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV