NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Autodesk (ADSK) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to overweight. Twelve-month price target is $60. Company has macro tailwinds and should see growth accelerate in 2014, Morgan Stanley said.
Blackberry (BBRY) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to underperform from perform. See another 20% to 30% downside potential in the stock, Oppenheimer said.
Estee Lauder (EL) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $82. Company has improving category growth potential and increased emerging-market exposure, Deutsche Bank said.
F5 Networks (FFIV) was upgraded at William Blair to outperform from market perform. Estimates were also increased, given a pickup in spending and better execution, William Blair said.
Finish Line (FINL) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy. Twelve-month price target is $33. Current trends in basketball and running are better than expected, Sterne Agee said.
Boardwalk Pipeline (BWP) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Jacobs Engineering (JEC)was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Driven by potential for earnings growth to accelerate over the next 12-18 months from NA energy infrastructure opportunities, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV