TYSONS CORNER, Va., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy ® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced that the Los Angeles-based global lifestyle brand GUESS, Inc. (NYSE: GES) has unveiled a new mobile app for its customers powered by the MicroStrategy Alert Platform.
The new GUESS app, which is available simultaneously on Apple iOS and Android devices, offers a personalized high-interactivity loyalty channel between GUESS and its customers through their mobile phones. To see the GUESS mobile app for customers, watch a short video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8CCcEbcjZU.
The GUESS app is intended to thrill its customers with greater convenience, better customer service, more information and fashion inspiration, and a seamless omni-channel shopping experience that blurs the line between in-store and online shopping. The new GUESS app merges social loyalty with traditional loyalty by rewarding brand ambassador customers for extending GUESS campaigns and promotions through their social networks (Facebook, Twitter, SMS, or email).
In its announcement of its new, recently launched GUESS app, GUESS said:"Reimagined and designed with you in mind, the all-new GUESS mobile app delivers a customized shopping experience right to your mobile device.
- Connect to your GUESS List account and leave your card at home
- Access your POINTS, REWARDS, and RECEIPTS anytime, anywhere
- Earn EXTRA LOYALTY POINTS by socializing with GUESS on Facebook
- Get CUSTOMIZED OFFERS, event invites, exclusive content and more"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV