ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) today announced preliminary revenue results for fiscal year 2013. The results are subject to completion of the Company's audit procedures.
Driven by record fourth quarter total attendance at the Company's SeaWorld-branded parks in Orlando, Fla., San Diego, Calif. and San Antonio, Texas, total revenue for 2013 is expected to be approximately $1.46 billion which would represent a full-year record for the Company in its 50-year operating history.
Additionally, the Company reaffirmed its full-year 2013 Adjusted EBITDA guidance range of $432 million to $442 million. Final earnings anywhere within the guidance range also would represent a full-year record for the Company.
"We are very pleased with our fourth quarter performance, particularly for the SeaWorld-branded parks in
San Diego, which helped us to achieve record revenue for the year," said
Jim Atchison, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
The Company expects to release final fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 results in March 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV