- Amendment signed with Wells Fargo Bank and Bank of America, as lead and syndication agent, respectively
- Term of senior credit facility extended until December 1, 2018
- Continued availability on a revolving basis up to $125 million, subject to increases up to $200 million
MIAMI, Jan. 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PERY) announced that the Company has entered into an amendment to its Amended and Restated Loan and Security Agreement (the "Credit Facility") to, among other things, extend the Company's senior credit facility until December 1, 2018, with a consortium of financial institutions led by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and Bank of America, N.A., as lead and syndication agent, respectively.
"This amendment to our existing senior credit facility is a testament to the confidence our banking partners have in Perry Ellis International," said Oscar Feldenkreis, Vice Chairman & Chief Operating Officer of Perry Ellis International. "The amended senior credit facility provides us with long-term financing flexibility as we continue to expand our global footprint, focus on direct channel growth and increase our market share. We are extremely pleased with the support provided by our banking partners and look forward to continuing our relationship with all the institutions involved," continued Mr. Feldenkreis.
Pursuant to the Credit Facility, the Company may, subject to a borrowing base availability, borrow on a revolving basis up to $125 million. At the Company's option, and subject to approval by the bank group, from time to time the Company may increase the size in increments of $25 million up to a maximum of $200 million. Under the amended Credit Facility, the terms are modified to reduce the LIBOR margin used to determine the interest rate payable on amounts outstanding under the Credit Facility from time to time to a range of 1.50% to 2.00% (depending on the Company's quarterly average excess availability); and reduce the unused line fee payable to the lenders under the Credit Facility. Proceeds of the borrowings under the Credit Facility are being used for general working capital and other corporate purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV