PROS® (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced speakers for its Outperform 2014 conference. The annual event, sponsored by Microsoft and the Professional Pricing Society, is the premier big data conference for pricing and sales effectiveness. It will be held in North America at the New York Stock Exchange on Feb. 19 – 20.
The exclusive event brings together best-in-class thought leaders, seasoned pricing and sales practitioners, and business-to-business industry experts for interactive sessions, executive meetings and networking, all focused on using big data to outperform.
“With the market dialogue surrounding big data, today it’s more important than ever for executives to understand and identify where they can get the best returns on their big data,” said PROS Chief Marketing Officer Tim Girgenti. “At Outperform, our customers and industry experts share firsthand experiences about how using big data to drive sales and pricing effectiveness has created outstanding business results. We are grateful to our customers for sharing their extraordinary stories, and we look forward to another great event at the New York Stock Exchange.”
Among the topics Outperform speakers will cover are some of today’s most relevant subjects related to pricing and sales effectiveness:
- 720,000 Reasons Why Sales Loves Pricing
- Harmonizing the Lead-to-Order Process to Gain a Competitive Edge
- Empowering Sales to Grow Using Big Data
- Building a No-Brainer Business Case for Using Big Data Technology in Pricing and Sales
- Sales and Pricing, Better Together: A VP of Sales Perspective
- How Price Optimization Delivers More Customer Value and More Revenue
- Scientific Selling – The New Lever for Growth
- Daniel A. Clark, Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, NewPage Corporation
- Christopher Fletcher, Research Director, Gartner, Inc.
- Tomas Forsgren, Director of Global Pricing and Analytics, The Gates Corporation
- Joel Larsen, Vice President, Global Product Management, Navistar Parts, Inc.
- Stephan Liozu, Founder, Value Innoruption Advisors
- Kevin Mitchell, President, Professional Pricing Society
- David Nyy, Global Marketing Director, Celanese Cellulose Derivatives
- Allison Sabia, Vice President, Sales Enablement, Arrow Electronics
- Craig Zawada, Chief Visionary Officer, PROS
- Neil Biehn, Ph.D., Vice President, Science and Research, PROS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts