LATHAM, N.Y., Jan. 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plug Power Inc. (Nasdaq: PLUG), a leader in providing clean, reliable energy solutions, today announced it will host its January Business Update conference call on January 16, 2014. The January Business Update conference call date has been moved form January 14, 2014 to January 16, 2014. On the January 16 call, CEO Andy Marsh, will provide a business update and answer questions.
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2014
Time: 10:00 am ETToll-free: 877.407.8291 Plug Power will host a live webcast, including slides. The webcast can be accessed by going directly to the Plug Power Web site ( www.plugpower.com ) and selecting the webcast link in the spotlight section of the home page. The webcast and slides will be archived for a period of time following the call. About Plug Power Inc. The architects of modern fuel cell technology, Plug Power is revolutionizing the industry with cost-effective power solutions that increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints. Long-standing relationships with industry leaders forged the path for Plug Power's key accounts, including Walmart, Sysco, P&G and Mercedes. With more than 4,000 GenDrive units deployed to material handling customers, accumulating over 16 million hours of runtime, Plug Power manufactures tomorrow's incumbent power solutions today. Additional information about Plug Power is available at www.plugpower.com .
CONTACT: Media & Investor Relations Contact: Teal Vivacqua Plug Power Inc. Phone: 518.738.0269 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV