SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alliance Fiber Optic Products, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFOP), an innovative supplier of fiber optic components, subsystems and integrated modules for the optical network equipment market, today announced an invitation for interested parties to participate in the Company's Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Teleconference scheduled for 1:30 p.m. PST, Monday, February 3, 2014. Peter Chang, CEO, will review Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 results, followed by a question and answer period.
The press release announcing Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 results will be released after market close on February 3, 2014.
On the day of the conference call, please dial in at least ten minutes prior to the conference in order for the operator to connect you to the call. Please be prepared to provide your name, company and e-mail address.CONFERENCE CALL Information DATE: Monday, February 3, 2014 TIME: 1:30 p.m. PST DIAL IN #: 877-675-3572 (US/Canada) 760-536-8544 (Int'l) Reservation #: 33935556 To access the live webcast, go to www.afop.com The webcast replay will be available on AFOP's website 90 minutes after the live conference call.
CONTACT: Alliance Fiber Optic Products, Inc. Anita Ho (Acting CFO) 408-736-6900 x168 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV