The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) will release financial results for its first fiscal quarter 2014 before trading begins on Thursday, January 30, 2014, and will host a conference call the same day at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
To join the live earnings webcast and conference call, visit the investor relations section of ADT’s website, http://investors.adt.com, or dial 1-888-713-4199 for domestic participants, or 1-617-213-4861 for international participants, and enter passcode 49913623 when prompted.
A replay of the webcast will be available two hours after completion of the call, and for two weeks following the call. To listen to the recording, visit http://investors.adt.com, or dial 1-888-286-8010 for domestic participants, or 1-617-801-6888 for international participants, and enter passcode 60162339 when prompted.
About ADTThe ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT’s broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs approximately 17,000 people at more than 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV