Jim Cramer: Here's How to Get a Signed Copy of 'Get Rich Carefully'
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Since I wrote my last book five years ago, the market has changed in dramatic ways. What looks sublime and placid on the surface is prey to a seething Washington Bear that hibernates and then springs up every few months to wreak havoc on stocks, clawing them down 5%, 8%, 10% and sometimes almost as much as 20%.
When a confidence-crippling political environment, mechanical failures of the market and the internecine warfare between Democrats and Republicans make a mockery of the asset class known as common stocks, it presents terrific buying opportunities for investors like you. My new bestselling book, "Get Rich Carefully," is born of that tension and looks at stocks from a totally different perspective.
I don't often do public appearances, but I'm going on a very limited book tour and want you to join me and hear how to Get Rich Carefully:
- Wednesday, Jan. 15 at 92nd Street Y in New York, N.Y. (1395 Lexington Avenue) at 7:30 p.m. Stephanie Link will join me. Tickets are $29.
- Tuesday, Feb. 4 at Barnes & Nobles, Union Square in New York (33 East 17th Street) at 7:30 pm. FREE event.
See you there.Jim Cramer If you can't make it, I'll send you a FREE signed copy of Get Rich Carefully if you subscribe to Real Money Pro Portfolio, and I'll personalize the book for you with a subscription to Chairman's Club. Call 1-800-706-2501 on Monday-Friday from 8am to 6pm to find out how to get your FREE signed book. Or, fill in your name and number here, and someone will call you with the best prices from 2013 to go along with your FREE signed book.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV