LONDON -- Jaguar Land Rover says it sold a record number of vehicles globally in 2013, with 30% growth in the Asian market.
The U.K.-based company, which is owned by India's Tata Motors (TTM), said full year retail sales totaled 425,006 vehicles, up 19% from the previous year.
Most of the cars sold were from the Land Rover brand, which include Range Rovers. The company said the U.S., Germany and India were the top markets for its luxury Jaguar cars.The car maker said Sunday that sales were up 21% in North America, 14% in the U.K., and 6% in the rest of Europe. Last year, it announced plans to increase investment in Britain and create hundreds of new jobs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV