LONDON -- Jaguar Land Rover says it sold a record number of vehicles globally in 2013, with 30% growth in the Asian market.
The U.K.-based company, which is owned by India's Tata Motors (TTM), said full year retail sales totaled 425,006 vehicles, up 19% from the previous year.
Most of the cars sold were from the Land Rover brand, which include Range Rovers. The company said the U.S., Germany and India were the top markets for its luxury Jaguar cars.The car maker said Sunday that sales were up 21% in North America, 14% in the U.K., and 6% in the rest of Europe. Last year, it announced plans to increase investment in Britain and create hundreds of new jobs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV