In no particular order, here's a list of great stuff that appeared on
Real Money and
Real Money Pro this week:
- I really enjoyed Doug Kass's predictions for 2014. Doug provides his usual wit and wisdom, but unlike many prognosticators, he takes inventory of his predictions from the previous year.
- In a tough landscape for retailers, how does Macy's
(M - Get Report) manage to keep winning? Macy's does it with a "bankable" CEO and an outside-the-box approach, Jim Cramer explains.
- After years of disappointment, is it finally BlackBerry's
(BBRY - Get Report) time to shine? Don't laugh; Jim Collins explains how and why this company might surprise you in 2014.
- Gary Berman gives his ETF pick of the year. It seems counterintuitive but explains why mining companies could recover in 2014.
- Energy expert Dan Dicker hints at an end to the U.S. crude oil export ban, and at another massive increase in U.S. production.
- Bob Byrne wrote a series of articles on Real Money Pro about market profile and volume profile that are well worth your time. The 10-article series began on Dec. 20 with this introductory piece; the series ended yesterday. Dig into this great but overlooked method of technical analysis.
- Retail maven Stacy Widlitz explains why something that appears to be a negative for Best Buy
(BBY - Get Report) may actually be a positive.
- Toni Hansen reveals the big potential in a little-known name and provides insight into her trading and analysis techniques.
- Chris Versace fills us in on the latest from the Consumer Electronics Show.
- Finally, Tom Graff provides us with a fascinating look at wages and their affect on growth and inflation.
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
- Weekly roundups
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a
comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and
strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV