In no particular order, here's a list of great stuff that appeared on Real Money and Real Money Pro this week:
- I really enjoyed Doug Kass's predictions for 2014. Doug provides his usual wit and wisdom, but unlike many prognosticators, he takes inventory of his predictions from the previous year.
- In a tough landscape for retailers, how does Macy's (M) manage to keep winning? Macy's does it with a "bankable" CEO and an outside-the-box approach, Jim Cramer explains.
- After years of disappointment, is it finally BlackBerry's (BBRY) time to shine? Don't laugh; Jim Collins explains how and why this company might surprise you in 2014.
- Gary Berman gives his ETF pick of the year. It seems counterintuitive but explains why mining companies could recover in 2014.
- Energy expert Dan Dicker hints at an end to the U.S. crude oil export ban, and at another massive increase in U.S. production.
- Bob Byrne wrote a series of articles on Real Money Pro about market profile and volume profile that are well worth your time. The 10-article series began on Dec. 20 with this introductory piece; the series ended yesterday. Dig into this great but overlooked method of technical analysis.
- Retail maven Stacy Widlitz explains why something that appears to be a negative for Best Buy (BBY) may actually be a positive.
- Toni Hansen reveals the big potential in a little-known name and provides insight into her trading and analysis techniques.
- Chris Versace fills us in on the latest from the Consumer Electronics Show.
- Finally, Tom Graff provides us with a fascinating look at wages and their affect on growth and inflation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV