AIRPORT CITY, Israel and MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., Jan. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SodaStream International Ltd. (NASDAQ: SODA) has signed actress Scarlett Johansson as its first-ever Global Brand Ambassador. Johansson, a Tony winner and four-time Golden Globe nominee, will become the face of a new marketing campaign for the world's leading home carbonation system. The multi-year partnership will kick-off when SodaStream premieres its first ad featuring Johansson during Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday, February 2, 2014.
"We are thrilled to welcome the remarkably talented Scarlett Johansson into the SodaStream family," stated Daniel Birnbaum, CEO of SodaStream. "Scarlett is a long-time user and genuine fan of our products, a role model for healthy body image and a champion for environmental responsibility, making her the perfect choice for our global ambassador. She truly embodies our brand values and we are honored to have her join our team."
Johansson believes that being healthy is about commitment, determination, and self-empowerment. These core values emulate SodaStream's mission to revolutionize the beverage industry by empowering people with easy-to-use, fun ways to enjoy better-for-you, better-for-the-environment bubbly beverages.The actress has loved sparkling water since childhood, which led her to discover SodaStream. Now a loyal user for years, Johansson has a soda maker in her home and is an enthusiastic fan of the brand. "I've been using the SodaStream products myself and giving them as gifts for many, many years," said Johansson. "The company's commitment to a healthier body and a healthier planet is a perfect fit for me. I love that the product can be tailored to any lifestyle and palate. The partnership between me and SodaStream is a no brainer. I am beyond thrilled to share my enthusiasm for SodaStream with the world!!"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV