BOSTON, Jan. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) announced today that eUnits™ 2 Year U.S. Market Participation Trust: Upside to Cap / Buffered Downside (the "Trust") will, consistent with the terms of the Trust, terminate its operations and close its books at the close of business on January 24, 2014 (the "Termination Date"). The Termination Date is also the record date for determining the unit holders entitled to receive liquidating distributions. Trading of the Trust's units on the NYSE MKT will be suspended at 4:00 p.m. ET on January 24, 2014. The Trust anticipates making a final liquidating cash distribution to unit holders on or about January 28, 2014.
The Trust was offered in January 2012 to investors seeking to earn returns over the two-year term of the Trust based on the price performance of the S&P 500 Composite Stock Price Index, with buffered downside and a cap on potential upside.
Eaton Vance is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $280.7 billion in assets as of October 31, 2013, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV