Rent-A-Center today opened its newest location in Saginaw, Texas, located at 522 S. Saginaw Blvd. The store contributed $1,000 to Community Link Mission during today’s grand opening ceremony.
Community Link Mission is a Saginaw-based food bank in northwest Tarrant County. The organization services eight zip codes and provides resources to help improve the financial circumstances of its neighbors in need. Karen Fuller, executive director for Community Link Mission, expressed her appreciation for Rent-A-Center’s donation.
“We are so grateful to have been selected for this donation,” said Fuller. “We are moving into a new building within the next few weeks, and this timing could not have been better.”
Rent-A-Center operates 275 locations in the state of Texas. The Saginaw location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV