DUBLIN, Ireland, Jan. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group plc ("XL" or the "Company") (NYSE: XL) today announced that it intends to release its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 results after the close of regular stock market trading hours on Wednesday, February 5, 2014. A conference call to discuss the Company's results will be held at 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
The conference call can be accessed through a listen-only dial-in number or through a live webcast. To listen to the conference call, please dial (210) 795-0624 or (866) 617-1526: Passcode: "XL GLOBAL". The webcast will be available at www.xlgroup.com and will be archived on XL's website from approximately 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 5, 2014, through midnight Eastern Time on March 5, 2014. A telephone replay of the conference call will also be available beginning at approximately 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 5, 2014, until midnight Eastern Time on March 6, 2014, by dialing (203) 369-1353 or (866) 461-2736.
About XL Group plcXL Group plc (NYSE:XL), through its subsidiaries, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises throughout the world. XL is the company clients look to for answers to their most complex risks and to help move their world forward. To learn more, visit www.xlgroup.com SOURCE XL Group plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV