SAN FRANCISCO (TheStreet) -- I'm alive! I survived Day One of the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference and a night of drinking. Happy to be back providing live coverage on Day Two, with featured presentations by Regeneron Pharma (REGN), Vertex Pharma (VRTX), Amgen (AMGN) and Opko Health (OPK).
Today's live blog will operate much like yesterday's. I will be posting news updates and analysis throughout the day, live from the presentation rooms and breakout (Q&A) sessions. You can also follow me on Twitter, my handle is @adamfeuerstein.
Your best bet is to check back into the live blog several times throughout the day. Feel free to ping me with questions and comments. I'll do my best to respond and keep the live blog as interactive as possible.
Here's my planned schedule for Tuesday, subject to change, of course. All times Eastern.
Regeneron 10:30 am
Alkermes (ALKS) 11 am
Vertex 11:30 am
Amgen 12:30 pm
Enanta Pharma (ENTA) 2 pm
Orexigen (OREX) 2:30 pm
Ariad Pharma (ARIA) 6 pm
Opko 7:30 pm
More drinking and eating 8 pm to ???
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV