eBay Enterprise, an eBay Inc. company, today announced the availability of a combined Magento and eBay Enterprise solution specifically geared towards enabling omnichannel success for mid-sized retailers. The solution combines the highly flexible, open source front end customization of Magento’s Enterprise Edition, pre-integrated with eBay Enterprise’s modular omnichannel solution suite that includes a retail optimized order management platform comprised of: distributed order management, omnichannel inventory visibility, store-based fulfillment and dropship management. The joint solution also includes modular options from eBay Enterprise’s full suite of marketing and demand generation, fulfillment and customer service capabilities.
The Magento and eBay Enterprise solution leverages existing gateways within Magento Enterprise version 1.13 and provides access to omnichannel enabling capabilities, providing emerging retailers with the same capabilities leveraged by the IR Top 100. With the most flexible front-end solution on the market provided by Magento, and eBay Enterprise’s technology-driven expertise in supporting large scale omnichannel commerce for retail titans, retailers and mid-sized merchants alike can now leverage new technologies while maintaining low total cost of ownership and an accelerated time to market.
“Retailers large and small understand the importance of swift technology enablement as a strategy to win in an increasingly competitive environment,” said Chris Saridakis, president of eBay Enterprise. “By integrating Magento with the eBay Enterprise omnichannel solution suite, new and existing Magento merchants can take advantage of our leadership in large scale retail technologies.”
This industry leading, comprehensive solution fuels omnichannel growth without sacrificing brand identity:
- The joint solution is available to both new and existing Magento Enterprise customers.
- By leveraging Magento Enterprise, retailers can experience simplified deployment by eliminating the need for Magento customers to re-architect their existing implementations while activating new order management solutions provided by eBay Enterprise.
- The joint solution will be supported by a robust partner program leveraging Magento’s partner and developer network that is specifically aligned to the unique needs of mid-sized retailers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV