Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) announced today that John Standley, chairman, and chief executive officer; Frank Vitrano, senior executive vice president, chief financial officer and chief administrative officer; and Matt Schroeder, group vice president, strategy, investor relations and treasurer, will address the 32 nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, January 15, at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. Rite Aid’s presentation is scheduled for 4:00 p.m. PT.
A link to the live webcast of the presentation will be available at: http://jpmorgan.metameetings.com/confbook/healthcare14/live.html for all interested parties. Slides from the broadcast will also be available in the Investor Information section of the Rite Aid website at: http://www.riteaid.com/company/investors/presentations.jsf.
Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia and fiscal 2013 annual revenues of $25.4 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company’s website at www.riteaid.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV