Cramer continued his support for Finish Line's stock.
Off the Charts
In the "Off The Charts" segment, Cramer went head to head with colleague Carolyn Boroden to see what 2014 holds for both Apple (AAPL), a stock which Cramer owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, and Twitter (TWTR).Boroden recently called an area of resistance for Apple at $575 a share, a prediction that came true as the stock stalled. She now sees floors of resistance at $511 and $490 a share but sees the overall uptrend as intact. Ultimately, Borodwn sees $587, $603 and $792 a share for Apple longer term. As for Twitter, Boroden used a 30-minute interval chart to determine Twitter's zig-zag two-step lower is just about at an end, signaled this stock too is almost ready to resume higher with $79 a share possible. Cramer said he agreed with Boroden that the selling in these two names may almost be at an end, as both companies as poised to have a great 2014.
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer offered up some of the most asked questions about stocks at his recent book signings. Cramer said Bank of America (BAC) needs to catch up to its peers, while Yahoo! (YHOO) is benefiting from its stake in Alibaba and its new CEO. Cramer called Google (GOOG) a momentum stock, and noted that investors can't go wrong with Celgene (CELG) or Gilead Sciences (GILD). Finally, Cramer has positive things to say about Rite-Aid (RAD), the third in a strong trio of drug stores, and Sprint (S), which is a long-term buy. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV