Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus". (Updates from 10:33 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Jefferies calls Marriott International (MAR) a sell while JPMorgan says it's a buy. Cramer referred to it as a battle, one that "the bulls are winning." MAR fell 1.1% to $48.75.
Stratasys (SSYS) is among the coveted 3-D printing stocks, which are the most loved in the market, Cramer said. "I don't want to get in front of them" because the group has so much momentum. SSYS dropped 2.7% to $130.
UBS downgraded Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC) to hold from buy. Cramer added that the "engineering construction business is doing quite well." JEC rose 1% to $64.34.
In his new book, Get Rich Carefully, Cramer said Johnson Controls (JCI) should split itself up. Lo and behold, JCI -- a holding in Cramer's charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS -- announced it would sell its automated electronics business, which is "a very good sign," he said. JCI fell 1% to $51.19.
Sterne Agee said investors should not worry about Finish Line's (FINL) margins. Cramer wants to know what the margins truly are, and will find out when he talks to the company on tonight's Mad Money. FINL was up 1.4% at $27.39. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV