Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) has promoted David Hensel to Senior Vice President – Marketing. Mr. Hensel has been Vice President – North and South America Business Unit since May 2011.
Mr. Hensel joined Ensco in 2003 as Director – Marketing, and served as General Manager – Administration and Marketing in the Deepwater Business Unit and then General Manager – Europe and Africa Business Unit before his most recent position. He holds a Master of Business Administration degree in Finance from Rice University and a Bachelor degree in Materials and Logistic Management from Michigan State University.
“David’s broad range of experience in both operations and marketing will serve him well as he leads our global marketing team,” said Dan Rabun, Chairman, President and CEO of Ensco plc.
Mr. Hensel succeeds Kevin Robert, who has left the company to pursue other interests.“We greatly appreciate Kevin’s many contributions to Ensco and wish him well in his new endeavors,” said Mr. Rabun. Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) brings energy to the world as a global provider of offshore drilling services to the petroleum industry. For more than 25 years, the company has focused on operating safely and exceeding customer expectations. Ensco is ranked #1 for total customer satisfaction with top honors in 10 of 16 categories in the most recent annual survey by EnergyPoint Research. Operating one of the newest ultra-deepwater rig fleets and the largest premium jackup fleet, Ensco has a major presence in the most strategic offshore basins across six continents. In terms of dividend yield, Ensco is among the top dividend payers of S&P 500 companies. Ensco plc is an English limited company (England No. 7023598) with its registered office and corporate headquarters located at 6 Chesterfield Gardens, London W1J 5BQ. To learn more, visit our website at www.enscoplc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV