About GNCGNC Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, is a leading global specialty retailer of health and wellness products, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplement products, sports nutrition products and diet products, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "GNC."
The Company – which is dedicated to helping consumers Live Well – has a diversified, multi-channel business model and derives revenue from product sales through company-owned retail stores, domestic and international franchise activities, third party contract manufacturing, e-commerce and corporate partnerships. GNC's broad and deep product mix, which is focused on high-margin, premium, value-added nutritional products, is sold under GNC proprietary brands, including Mega Men®, Ultra Mega®, Total Lean TM, Pro Performance®, Pro Performance® AMP, Beyond Raw®, and under nationally recognized third party brands. As of September 30, 2013, GNC has more than 8,400 locations, of which more than 6,300 retail locations are in the United States (including 984 franchise and 2,206 Rite Aid franchise store-within-a-store locations) and franchise operations in 54 countries (including distribution centers where retail sales are made).
About Carmichael LynchCarmichael Lynch has earned a worldwide reputation for building brands through inventive ideas in advertising, digital and public relations. The agency's portfolio of clients includes Subaru of America, Jack Link's Beef Jerky, Tempur-Pedic, Ingersoll Rand, Steak 'n Shake and other envied brands. Carmichael Lynch Inc. is owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. (NYSE: IPG), New York. For more information, visit www.carmichaellynch.com.Media Contacts: For Carmichael Lynch: Maria Hileman612-334-6009 firstname.lastname@example.org For GNC: Laura Brophy212-537-5177, Ext 2 email@example.com SOURCE Carmichael Lynch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV