3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Sap ( SAP) is down $1.14 (-1.3%) to $83.48 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $82.56-$83.50 after having opened the day at $82.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.62. SAP AG provides enterprise application software and software-related services worldwide. It offers products in applications, analytics, cloud, mobile, and database and technology categories. Sap has a market cap of $102.0 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Sap a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sap as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Sap Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts