2. As of noon trading, Dollar Tree Stores ( DLTR) is down $0.94 (-1.7%) to $55.49 on average volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Dollar Tree Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.40-$56.70 after having opened the day at $56.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.43. Dollar Tree, Inc. operates discount variety stores in the United States and Canada. Its stores offer merchandise at the fixed price of $1.00. Dollar Tree Stores has a market cap of $11.8 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Dollar Tree Stores a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dollar Tree Stores as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Dollar Tree Stores Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts