3. As of noon trading, Tiffany ( TIF) is down $1.65 (-1.8%) to $90.36 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 912,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $89.70-$93.21 after having opened the day at $93.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.01. Tiffany & Co., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and retails jewelry worldwide. The company operates through Americas, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Europe, and Other segments. Tiffany has a market cap of $11.7 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Tiffany a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tiffany as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Tiffany Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts