4. As of noon trading, Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD) is down $5.85 (-13.7%) to $36.72 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.9 million shares of Sears Holdings Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.50-$37.96 after having opened the day at $37.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.57. Sears Holdings Corporation operates as a specialty retailer in the United States and Canada. The company's Kmart segment operates stores that sell merchandise under Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer labels; and Sears brand products, such as Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard. Sears Holdings Corporation has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 13.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Sears Holdings Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sears Holdings Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Sears Holdings Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts