4. As of noon trading, SunEdison ( SUNE) is up $6.13 (76.0%) to $14.20 on light volume. Thus far, 3.6 million shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.13-$14.64 after having opened the day at $14.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.07. SunEdison, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells silicon wafers. The company is also involved in developing and selling photovoltaic energy solutions. It operates in two segments, Semiconductor Materials and Solar Energy. SunEdison has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Currently there are 6 analysts who rate SunEdison a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SunEdison as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, generally higher debt management risk and weak operating cash flow. Get the full SunEdison Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts