2. As of noon trading, Carnival Corporation ( CCL) is up $0.67 (1.7%) to $40.63 on average volume. Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.18-$40.66 after having opened the day at $40.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.96. Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise and vacation company worldwide. The company operates in two segments, North America; and Europe, Australia, and Asia. Carnival Corporation has a market cap of $23.3 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate Carnival Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Carnival Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts